This upcoming year Tim will be doing a lot of projects, so this means he will be traveling
ALOT!I hate that he has to travel so much but this is just what his job is right now, so I have to learn to be positive about it:) I'm trying...its hard. He is basically going to be gone all year :( He will first be going to:
Puerto Rico!!!! Where I will get to visit, hopefully over Valentines/our anniversary.

Second Stop:
Boston!! Which would be also a fun place to visit :)

Last stop:
Anchorage, AK. We have friends that live there now, so that could be fun.

Even though I will get to visit him at all these projects, it will still be hard. I'll miss him!
2 comments:
That sucks that he'll be away so much, but nice that you have an excuse to visit some awesome places! Miss you!
Your so lucky you get to travel this year!
Post a Comment