Friday, January 8, 2010

Random Thoughts

So, It's Friday night and I'm sitting at Tim's by myself, needless to say I'm really bored. I just didn't feel like doing anything. It has been a long week. I also did something .... I deleted my Facebook... just temporarily. I need a little time-out from it. I spend too much time on that thing, especially since I got the I-phone. Plus I needed to stop dwelling on the past and facebook had one too many reminders. ha ha Nothing serious but I am being THAT girl that was focusing way too much on it. I think I am just going to focus on this blog and let out my feelings and random thoughts to help me. I don't care if nobody reads it, I just think it will be therapeutic. :) In other news, I got time off to go to Puerto Rico!!! yaaaaaaaaaa

4 comments:

M & J Bowerbank said...

You know if you do make it to Boston, they usually have 99 dollar tickets to Heathrow in England each way. I hope to you dont get too lonely without Tim around. Try and keep yourself busy.

Mrs. McCarthy said...

hey seriously lets look into that because it would prob be in april-June, so that might actually be perfect!! I have my passport ready!

D and C said...

Amanda, you are just an awesome girl.
I look up to you, you really are a beautiful woman.

Anonymous said...

Amanda your a nut! I actually went through my facebook and deleted old high school friends. Isn't that sad they did nothing wrong, I just kinda felt like its time to move on and keep in contact with people who really matter ha ha :)AND I have tired like 5 times deleting my myspace and it wont go away. Im very mad! Anyhow, your gonna have so much traveling Im jealous!