Sunday, January 10, 2010
It feels so good....
To find closure. I struggled with a certain subject in my relationship with Tim ( most of you may know) and I am finally getting over it. It was so stupid to dwell on it as long as I did for no reason. It was as if one day I woke up and decided that I should focus on something that meant nothing to our relationship, pretty awesome, not okay. This "subject" caused many frustrations, and changed my morale. In Tim's defense, it was not his doing..... okay well enough about that. I just wanted to write down the word "closure" to validate my feelings, so I can move forward. :) Also I want to thank all my wonderful friends and family for always listening to me and helping me understand and giving great advice. LOVE YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear you have clousure. Miss you bunches.....
Im glad you finally turned the page. It will only get so much better from here.
Post a Comment