Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Don't make fun...

Look who tuned one last week!! Little Nutter Butter!! As you all know, I treat her as if she were my child, weird i know. None the less, what do you do when your little one turns one? You throw them a Partaaaaay! OK... so really I just invited a few people to a dog park but I made little party favors, as if it was a "party". ha ha For the boy dogs I made little cupcake bandannas and for the ladies I made little pink bows and sewed on a cupcake button in the middle. They turned out really cute!I also put together a treat bag for all the doggies that came. Look how cute she is with it on!Here is a picture of Nutmeg and her BFF's Taylor(Vizsla) and Brody (pug)... She LOVES Taylor! They are like the same dog, energy level and all. She had a few other friends show up and she was one happy pup! I think one birthday party for a dog is enough, so next year maybe we will just schedule a play date with no bows and bandannas ha ha

3 comments:

M & J Bowerbank said...

So do you stop breastfeeding a dog at one? ha ha

Anonymous said...

Amanda where do u come up with all thse ideas? Your too funny!

Holly Suni said...

I Love it! Taylor ate her bow later that day. Brody is in the process of getting a bad, so he's been running around naked. No collar on. hahaha Happy Bday Nutmeg! I love the photo!!!