Thursday, January 21, 2010
Is it bad that....
I am already going shopping for Puerto Rico??? :) I bought a new bathing suit, cover ups, dress, and shorts! I think I am just a little too excited!! I am excited to be somewhere tropical! I haven't been to a tropical destination since I lived in Hawaii, I miss those days! I plan on getting my hair done, working out ALOT, and maybe doing a little fake n baking/spray tan before I go. I will get to be there 9 days! That is awesome! I hope it works out :) On another note, I am already missing Tim. Life is just boring without him :) Its like having your best friend/boyfriend gone, sad and lonely..... Its okay though! I am definitely busy these next few weeks. I'll survive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Its never early to go shopping for a vacation!!!
First of all...I'm so jealous! :)
Secondly. Do you wonder now how you ever made it living so far apart for so long? It's awesome to see how great you're doing out there!
Yes I do wonder melissa! I mean we still have some things to adjust and work on. But it is amazing that after long distance for basically 4 years we still want to be together! That never happens!
Post a Comment