Tim, Nutmeg and I went with Mike, Anna,
Dylan and Daisy to Kerry Park to take X-mas photo's. I 'm not going to post the one we are sending out but here are some samples :) Also we took some on Anna's Canon rebel and on our little Casio.. you will be able to tell
the difference between the two. Don't worry, we are using the ones from Anna's camera. Here you go!








So obviously we need to
photo shop them up but I'm really happy with our final product. The lighting was a little difficult to work with but hopefully we can fix the shadows :) Can't wait to send them out!! They are not real fancy but who cares! ha ha
1 comment:
How fun! Did nutmeg really like dressing up? Hmmmm ya me and brian are still waiting for our wedding photos plus some other portriats that we want to take :P
Post a Comment