Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pet Friendly

Here at Jones, we looooooove animals :) So we all get to bring our pets to work, so great! I have been trying to bring Nutmeg more, especially because it is cold outside. (side note... Tim put a heater in her dog house but she tore it out and demolished it, so he has to macgyver something else). Anyways she has ALOT of energy and I was really nervous that she would annoy my fellow co-workers but they love her. The more I bring her the more she gets used to just "hanging out". Pig ears and new bones help too :) here are some pics to show how hard she works here... ha ha

1 comment:

Holly Suni said...

awww! Shes a happy worker! I brought brody in on a weekend, and she ran around the whole office. I then had to run around the office to check if he made an pit stops!