Thursday, December 3, 2009

90 Days and Counting...

Oh yaaaaa.... I received my P90X in the mail today!!! For all of you that have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, its a 90 day workout program that you do at home. I know I know, we have all tried home workout videos before but I honestly have heard these are very effective. I am starting this program on Monday, along with Courtney and Tim. Wish us luck!!! You just wait... after these 90 days I am going to look like ......Why do I love her so much??? I just want to be her, without the sluttyness....

1 comment:

Pike's Place said...

Goood LUCK! I am excited to see your results! I started over the summer and only made it through 6 weeks cuz i found out i was pregnant and couldnt finish! Maybe when I see your awesome body after it will motivate me to try it all again.