okay so i got suckered into buying something....
A Topsy Turvy!!!

I had seen the infomercial on T.V. and then at a few stores and always thought they were pretty ridiculous but still was curious. They are not the most attractive planters, but none the less an interesting concept. I have started my garden at Tim's where I have a plethora of vegetables and fruits, but I wanted something at my apartment.
So I went and bought one! I have about 4 tomato plants at Tim's, so I wanted to grow some green bell peppers ( it said i could). Right now it is hanging on a flimsy hook on the balcony and I'm hoping that it will make it through the rainy/windy night, tomorrow i will put in something a bit sturdier. I'll put up pics so i can document its progress......
2 comments:
Cool! I'm curious to know if it works, because I kind of wanted want so I could be self-sufficient...I guess not really if it only grows a few tomatoes...Let us know how it works out.
I have one too. Its growing pretty well, no tomatoes yet though.
Post a Comment