Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting down to business...

So its time to give y'all an update on my life here in Seattle. I have now been working for Jones Soda and the Seattle Mariners about a month and I really like it. My job at Jones is very different than when i worked there all summer and I'm glad I have a more responsibility's and money ha ha. My Mariners job is sweeeeeeeet and I get 8 free tickets a month to the games but i already attend about 10 games a month, so I'll probably just hand those out to friends and co workers. I moved into my apartment in Queen Anne and LOVE the area, the views are amazing.
View of Ballard from Queen Anne I have more pictures showing the views from my apt, but my work computer (which I'm using to write this blog) won't upload them. These will do for now..... Next topic: Nutmeg!!

She is a German short-haired pointer and she is so sweet, but a handful. She is actually Tim's but I love her just as if she were my own ;) ha ha We took her on a hike/run the other day and she did great, except for when other dogs came around, she went wild (in a playful way). She is a good pup though and I'll be sad when she gets bigger....

However she does make me upset when she... eats my blueberries, digs up my cucumber seeds, eats the top of the tulips and basically every plant she sees. I planted zucchini, squash, 4 kinds of tomatoes, peppers, dill, chives, mint and green beans, and she better lay off of those!! I freaking love my garden!!! Nerd alert.

Lastly, I'm having a great time and starting to make some friends. Its going to be hard to find a new set of good girlfriends out here. Why do I keep moving farther away from my best friends and family for that matter?? First from California and now from Utah. Miss you guys!!!

I'm sure i have more to talk about but its my bed time. Sorry if my thoughts were a little scattered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the view from your appartment. Its looks like afun place! Nutmeg is sweet. Train her ASAP with the garden.