Tonight I started a new class, called Bikram yoga. It combines 105 degree heat and 40 % humidity, which is basically makes it the hardest yoga class ever! I have only tried yoga one other time and that was about 5 years ago. I had no idea how I would do but I need some new activites in my life and I heard from a friend that it slims you up quick. Well I did it, and I have never sweat so much in my life! I definitely wore way to many layers to class and next time it is a sports bra and shorts only. The whole class knew I was a first timer and everyone congratulated me and said how i did a "great" job. ha ha I'm proud of myself for staying in it and I hope i keep going. I can definitely see how you can lose weight fast(and just not water weight). I was 2 pounds lighter after class( that was def. water weight). If you ever try it, just be prepared to sweat like you never have before. I'm used to sports on hot days but this was very different. You should try it, I need to find a yoga partner too. :)

Basically what my class looks like
What i'm going to look like after a month....ha ha
2 comments:
Thats awesome. That class is not a 24 right? Im going to look into that. I just don't want to pass out from a heat stroke. Is that possible?
I did that for a week out here in Hawaii...and it was amazing! I would be your partner if we lived closer! But good luck with it! I didnt see any drastic results but i felt really good!
Post a Comment