Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just so you know...

I made it to Seattle!!! My friend Stephanie and I left at around 5:20 am on Friday morning to drive 13 hours to Seattle. We ended up making pretty good time, despite stopping around 4 times for food/gas/water and bathroom breaks. It was a pretty easy road trip but seriously the scenery was really boring... Idaho is dull. This is an example of what good of friends I have, Steph drove with me on Friday and flew back Saturday afternoon. She came just to keep me company, so awesome. I owe her big time:)!! So now I'm here and tomorrow is my first day with the Mariners. Wish me luck, I'll let you know how it goes!
Miss you all!Steph and I being tourists at Pike's Place

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! HOw are you? so glad I found your blog!