Tuesday, April 7, 2009

where do you find these so called "chill pills".....

Because i need one...REAL BAD. I am stressed out!!! Stressed about moving,
starting a new jobs, money, driving my car there, and leaving friends and family. Can you all just pray that i will make it there successfully and safely. I googled "can stress hurt your heart" and apparently it can cause heart attacks and heart disease, and i stress at least once a day. ha ha
Thanks guys!!
Oh and I gained three pounds because my stress ... not cool. ha h

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda. I have little anxieties each day.I overload myself from time to time and try to be super woman. I've leanred that it is really important to take a break each day for at least 15-20 minutes and just relax your body. Meditation and quite time are a necessatie! Seriously you can find some fun meditation techniques to do day to day. Also, breathing excersises are helpful. Don't overload your daily schedul, its not good. Take a break and smell the fresh air! Call me if you'r stressed.
p.s. most of all prayer is most important. Prayer is also, a form of meditation.

Anonymous said...

Oh and also, some people can't do th meditation thing, you seem to be a very active person, so maybe if you just take a walk, not an excerising walk. Just a normal 15 min walk can also help clear your mind. Amanda let go of all the little details. Its all going to wok together for the good!