Sunday, April 19, 2009
One Week Down...
Yesterday was my official one week mark in Seattle and to be honest it felt really long. I guess because I had a lot on my plate. Here is what I accomplished this week.....
1. Started my Mariners job, which will be awesome!! I worked opening day and also on Friday/Saturday where they played the Detroit Tigers. I'll have to post pictures soon of the group i work with and of what we wear (Mariners jerseys). I really like the people i work with and I think they will be a fun group!
2. Went to three Bikram yoga classes and sweat my butt off, now if i could only eat better....... I really want to stick with it and do it at least 2x a week. The only thing is that I'm on a 10 day trial membership, and their rates are the following:
Drop-in: $20
Monthly Unlimited: $135
3-Month Unlimited: $365
6-Month Unlimited: $650
1-Year Unlimited: $1,100
10-Class Card: $145 (Expires in 2 months)
30-Class Card: $350 (Expires in 5 months)
60-Class Card: $600 (Expires in 10 months)
and when you add in my 24 hour membership it could get a little pricey. I think it would be a great birthday present... Hint hint..... I'll let you know how that goes ha ha
3. I started my Jones job where it will prob take me a few weeks to get settled and really comfortable. It will be a good job and I just want my benefits to kick in, but that's not for 90 days. I think i will learn alot from this job.
4. Went to the gym 3 times along with Bikram (can you tell I'm bored, I need more friends ha ha)
5. Tried to eat out less and did okay. I went out only twice and cooked the rest of the time. yay!
Okay so this week wasn't tooo stressful but it was good and I'm ready to start this next week. I still need too find a queen size bed for my apartment and other furnishings. So this week I'll focus on that, oh ya and my jobs ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment