As many of you know... My brother Chris owns a Triathlon Company called
Triutah (you can go to his website
triutah.com). For the Past three years they have held a race "Women Of Steel". I plan on entering this race with my friend Carly. It is not till May 16
Th but i still want to train so i can be in top shape and also i plan to run a marathon or two before hand. I also have another incentive to be dedicated to training.... My friend Brian and I are in a competition against only
each other and the first to slack on training loses....1,000 dollars. I must WIN and lose fat! ha ha
I plan on:
running 2x week
Biking 2x week
swimming 2x week
I'm excited to start seeing improvements in time, weight and overall performance!
3 comments:
Do you have $1000? Good luck. I thought I had a good contest (loser buys lunch)...but that isn't anything compared to that!
I’ll be cheering you on……I wish I could be your training buddy! Miss you!
Just don't get all gross and ultra skinny like those marathon runners.
Post a Comment