Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sundance

These past two weeks the Sundance Film Festival was going on in Park City. Normally we try to work a party or two, but this i didn't try. I think its really funny how so many Utah'ns go up there just to stalk celebrities.... i don't understand. The good thing about Sundance is of course the films but also the party's....and concerts! This year Jen and I decided that we should try to at least check it out and i am soooooooo glad we did. We got into the biggest club in Park City to watch N.E.R.D. (yes Pharrell was there) and Nas from about 5 inches away in the VIP section. Best concert ever. I had so much fun with Jen!
Here are a few pics!
Nas and Pharell my boyfriend.
Jen and I

1 comment:

M & J Bowerbank said...

That is so cool, I am jealous. Fun!