Okay that sounded dramatic. I have some new items i need to address. I'm in the list making mood too.
1. Its snowing like crazy and it was oh so fun to brush it off my car this morning ;)
2. My parents were here all weekend in Midway and it was awesome and snowing. I miss them. It made me realize i need to take advantage of using our midway place before i move! Its so close to Park city!
3. I have made a decision that i am not moving to Seattle or wherever the wind blows me for a couple months. I want to make sure i have enough money saved up and a job locked in before i move anywhere new. So i will be shacking up with my friend Kelly and hopefully working in Salt Lake as a full timer.
4. Tomorrow i turn in my last college assignment and then I'm gradumacated!! ha ha EXCITING!
5. Carly's Birthday is this Saturday at Thanksgiving Golf course and it will be fun! Can't wait! Hopefully i fit in the dress i have in mind ;/
6. I leave on Sunday to go back home for Christmas and spend some much needed time with family and friends.
Okay I'm wrapping this up. I am happy that i have come to my decision to stay for a couple more months. I feel better. Now its time to start saving money to move ;)

2 comments:
not moving!?!?! crazy! I sometimes with i could just stay here...moving is scary! but at least we are done with school! whoo hoo
Hey, I know this is late but sorry we couldn't make it out to see you on Thanksgiving. Aunt Sharley said alot of people were coming...but we were stuck in West Jordan with Santiago's family. I hope you had a good christmas and new years!
Post a Comment