Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Its crazy to think that i only have month and a half till i leave Utah. Its sad yet exciting at the same time. I am leaving Utah, at the latest, December 18Th. I'm hoping to make it back in Cali by Dec 20Th for a Christmas Party. As of right now i am focusing on finding a job in the Seattle area. Its hard because even if i got a call back i wouldn't be able to interview right away. I'm planning a trip to go there the weekend of Dec 6Th, so I'm hoping to schedule some interviews then. I'm also trying to use my connections with the Mariners, Sea hawks and Sounders but you never know how much that will help in the long run. Before i leave Utah i have some priorities (besides finishing school) like.....
1. Go snowboarding
2. Throw Carly a birthday Party that is "80's prom themed" with the help of Melissa
3. Visit my Aunt in Salt lake at least a few times, its hard getting up there some times.
4. spend more time with my 9 nieces and nephews here in the area
5. just enjoy not having a 9-5 job!!!
Wish me luck on my Seattle job search!! love ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so im not a priority??????? thanks alot!!!! see if i care!!!!!
you are!! but hanging out with you is a given!!
You don't have to work while finishing up school? Lucky! Good luck with everything!
haha thanks for including me on the official planning committee. It's going to be awesomeness.
Post a Comment