Sunday, November 9, 2008
Out of WHACK!
Okay so.... I'm really not that emotional of a person but today i feel like one. Really these last few weeks i have had a tendency to start crying at the most random things. Today especially i have been a wreck ha ha. I have cried at the following things:
* talking to my sister about family stuff
* watching a dog at the "pedigree" competition win for his little Frisbee routine on ESPN2
* the end of a "league of their own"
* while at the gym I cried watching a "hulk Hogan" E true Hollywood story
* reading an email from a cousin
* i know there is more but I'm just going to stop.....
I am going crazy.... maybe the boringness of Sundays is doing it. Its only 3:15 so I'm sure i have more crying sessions to come. Help! ha I'm not PMSing r anything either...that was last week. I think I'm stressing about moving and everything . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Female emotions take a huge toll on our tear ducts and I exercise that right on a monthly basis haha before and after PMS. I call it AMS ha
I hope you feel better/more normal but at the same time I hope you never stop crying when you see cute animals winning things! Change always uproots those emotions I normally bury deep inside of me. If you need a hug, or a special drink ala Melissa please call me!
The Hulk Hogan one is kinda weird.
I cry at the end of a league of their own too!!! Ha ha. Ya this year I have cried alot more then I have cried in my life so far. I cry when I listen to country songs. And I cry for many other things too. It might just be our hormones changing.
Haha, you might want to buy a prenancy test. Kidding. That's weird! Coming from the lady who cries at nothing, I don't think I can be of any help :) Miss you!
Remember when Babe's owner said, "That will do Pig".....are you crying yet?
Post a Comment