Sunday, November 2, 2008

first place!

This Halloween i wanted to come up with a costume that was creative and original.... i think i nailed it. I can't take all the credit because my mom helped me research ideas and my sister in law, Tanya, helped sew the skirt. Together we made the cutest "CUPCAKE" costume! I wanted Tim to match so he was my "master baker timboni". It actually took some time putting it all together but totally worth it because it turned out so cute. We also won the couples costume contest at our friend's Brandon and Miranda's party in Seattle. Here are some pics, check out the detail in the shirt and skirt...all hand made baby! ha ha Also we pretty much hand made Tim's as well.
its hard to see because the fog machine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Idea! It looks like it was cute, except your pics are so small I can't SEE!!!

Mrs. McCarthy said...

you can click on the pics to make them bigger ;)