Sunday, October 5, 2008

rained out....

I thought this weekend i was going to keep busy by working at Thanksgiving Point Golf course but all of a sudden a little rain storm decided to stop by for the whole weekend!! It has been so nice here lately and i am starting to worry that it is coming to a end. The rain was quite refreshing but at the same time, i needed to work. Instead of working Carly and I decided to go shopping ha ha. I really needed some new "Joe's" jeans ;). We also went out with some friends in Salt Lake and it made me miss living up there, so much better than Orem/Provo. I wish Carly and I could just transport our apt there because i do love our place. Anyways i have a really busy week ahead and then I'm off to DC!!! Can't wait!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Trading work for shopping is the best!

Anonymous said...

You should make my cake one rainy day with cup cakes on top!