This year i'm spending Halloween weekend in Seattle with Tim. For some reason we have never done the whole couples halloween costume thing. well this year we are going to and I need some really good ideas. I am asking for your help. It can't require him to wear tights (Peterpan) and also no uniforms ex : cop/pilot/sailor, etc ( he had to wear them in school and is over it). I've been looking online a bunch but want to find something a little more unique and fun. Suggestions please!! Thanks!
4 comments:
Pugs in costumes are pretty much the CUTEST thing ever!!!
you can be beetlejuice and lydia...
or Barney and betty
or Pipi the sailor man and olive oyl
or cowboys and indians
A couple years ago, Katie and I had the idea of dressing up like V and Evie from "V for Vendetta". Only I was going to shave my head and dress like Natalie Portman in an orange asylum outfit, and Katie was going to be V. The idea's kinda dated now though.
Rubber and Glue
Hot Dog and Bun
Macarroni and Cheese
Post a Comment