Wednesday, October 1, 2008
need sleep
yes that would be me posting twice in one day. Today has been a very stressful day due to school, relationships and life in general. I don't want to give a lot of details here(trying to stay g rated) but up until a few weeks ago i was really holding on to a certain situation that happened two + years ago. I really am finally getting closure and it always seems like the minute you do.... it could be too late. I think above all my pride was in the way. Anyways so today was harder than most but I'm just going to consume my life with endless activities and tasks to be distracted from the dysfunction of it all. It will all be fine.... i know it. A while ago i was really frustrated of why i couldn't get over it and wrote into a answers.com type thing (I know lame) because i was looking for advice from an outsider and "she" gave me some interesting feedback. She said to to help... write down all the negative and past feelings i had and was striving to get over and burn that piece of paper. anyone have a fireplace that i can borrow?? ha ha anyways enough about that. good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
NO idea what you're talking about here (G rating was a success!) but I can attest to the burn idea; I burnt old wedding pics after my divorce and it felt great/made me cry a lot. It's a physical show of the closure you're experiencing. And, I don't think closure is ever too late...it's a personal thing. Cheers to better, and more restful, days
sometimes the best advice comes from someone who doesn't know anything about the people in your situation because you know it's genuine advice and not a biased opinion. i think there are a couple of things i need to write to answers.com about!
Post a Comment