So after reading quite of a few of my friends blogs , i have come to realize that i am a terribly boring blogger. I will try to pick things up and be "real" so to speak. ha ha What do i have to be afraid of? oh ya my family and others..... don't judge me! anyways I just want to liven my blog up a bit. I promise
I'll work on it. I think i would be more exciting if more friends were on here. Hopefully they will start using the blogs we created for them......
3 comments:
I think your cupcake posts are really awesome. Not a snoozzzzer in anyway. Besides, you could be like SOME people I know and not even blog at all...ever. LAME!
~Melissa
your not boring.
you're blogs don't make me snooze. i like being able to keep up on you and i was so proud of your garden! is tim keepin up with that? at least people read your's. i think the only person that reads mine is my mom!
Post a Comment