Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm just big boned...ha ha

So about two weeks ago i got a hold of myself and started eating healthy and exercising about 5 times a week. Well a trip to Seattle ruined me!! I started off eating healthy there and by the time i left i had ate, clam chowder in a sourdough bowl, pizza, huge Patty's breakfast, and big salads with lots of dressing! what happened to me!?? Tim is a bad influence! ha I don't really want to lose weight but be healthy and toned again! This summer it was hard to be good at being healthy when you have a boyfriend that likes to go out to eat. I cooked a lot and that helped but every weekend it was a new restaurant. Anyways i am posting this so i can motivate myself to be healthy again. I need to let it stick though and learn self control ( I can't blame it ALL on Tim). so today i am being healthy and becoming a size 24 instead of 25. Anybody want to help me?? I'm probably starting personal training sessions just to give me a jump start. Any advice would be awesome though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha NO MORE! Honestly guys are the reason girls get fat. I gained hecka weight being with Brian. I do blame it on him! HA j/k

Anonymous said...

Kombucha is some good stuff. It's a body cleanser man, I'm pretty sure I've lost a few pounds just from drinking it regularly.

Mike said...

I am a pretty good movtivator to help people lose weight (walk backwards, "The Rock") Let me know if you need some motivation