This past weekend I had the chance to go and visit Tim back in Seattle. I left blue skies and 80 degree weather to be in the rain instead ha ha, looks like the Seattle summer is over! Regardless of the weather situation it was a grrreat weekend! Friday we went out to Sushi with friends and did a little shopping at H&M, so i was HAPPY!! Saturday Tim and I were in need of an adventure so we hopped on the ferry to Kingston. Ferry's are a special part of the State of Washington and we definitely enjoy them;). we decided to venture over to the Olympic National park about 30 miles past Port Angeles. We found a fun, easy hike to Marymoor falls. Washington's Forests are very different than California's. In Washington the trees are draped in moss and their leaves are almost a florescent green...so incredible. The waterfall itself was not too big but with the scenery it was great. We took alot of fun pics. Next time we want to go to the rain forest a little past Forks, we would have this trip but we wanted to get back so we could hang out with friends. I can't wait to go back though!
1 comment:
Wow, that first picture of the green trees is gorgeous! I forgot what green looks like living here! Sounds like you had a great weekend! I love seeing your Seattle pictures, it makes me want to move :) Miss you!
P.S. I wish you lived by me too so we could hang out!
Post a Comment