So I have been watching Rachel, Katie, Josh and Nathan for Chris and Trisha since Wednesday. Chris and Trisha are in Lake Powell for an "adult trip" till Sunday, So I'm staying with the kids till they get back! I promised the kids i would taking them to Classic Skating for dollar night. I was a little nervous to take four kids to a skating rink but the boys were able to bring their razor scooters so that made it a lot easier! While Rachel and Katie were rollerblading, Josh , Nathan and I took breaks and went and played arcade games too. The kids were pretty funny! At 8:15 it was "blackout" which is like "cosmic" skating and pretty much consisted of black lights and flashing lights. Nathan and I sat this part out, but it was fun watching them all go around together. All in all it was a successful night, no major injury's and only two of them cried! ha ha Besides having gross Dads hit on me it was awesome! Also a boy asked Katie to skate with her and she denied him...that's my girl! ha goooood times.


No comments:
Post a Comment