My Co- worker Michelle got me the cutest cupcake book titled "Hello Cupcake". I'm not a huge baker but i do enjoy it when i have the time. In this book there are tons of ideas for cupcakes that "anyone" can do. They are professionals but i tried a few out. I started by making pup cupcakes. Some of our friends have dogs so i thought it would be a cute little gift. I also made kitty ones but
unfortunately do not have a photo of them. here are some pics of my efforts, i promise
I'll keep trying!
Chihuahua's for Ricky

French Bull dogs for Mike and Anna ( they were pugs in the book but worked for this as well)

labs for Dave
I started running out of black jelly belly's so i had to improvise by using colored ones. I think they turned out okay for my first time! I'm going to make some other ones with my nieces and nephews soon too, they really liked the monkey ones ;)
3 comments:
You're a budding gourmet. My favorites were the chihuahuas. Not only are you getting all the education you can but you're developing your gardening and culinary talents~great job Amanda!Love,Michelle.
Wow, you are like sooo domesticated....I mean domestic! you are going down in fantasy football!
Amanda you are becoming a very creative women! Im so proud of everything you are doing to expand your creative horizon's ha ha!
Post a Comment