Monday, September 8, 2008
the first weeks are always the craziest!!? right??
I have realized in the past two weeks that it is always best to plan out where your going to live when you move somewhere. ha ha who would have thought??? For some reason i thought that it would be as simple as pie to find a decent two bedroom place to rent that was either month to month or had a contract that ended in December. Well this has not been the case. Thankfully i had a place to crash while Carly and I feverishly looked for places. Who knew it would be so difficult to find a place...especially in the Provo/Orem area. Its housing central! After a week or so of looking we decided to give up and take offers that were the more financially responsible option. I am now living in a house with three other girls and the contract ends in December and Carly is still looking at offers. Even though Carly and I can't live together we will still see each other a ton ;). Its hard to find normal people in Provo and Orem ha ha. I can't wait till i graduate...no offense to you Utah peeps! Okay so the stress is starting to subside and i can focus now on my studies. Its so nice not to have a full load of classes though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment