This past Friday i packed up my car and before you know Tim and I were were on our way to Utah. I only have a couple classes left and unfortunately i couldn't find them this summer in Seattle. So Utah was my only option...grrrrrrrrreat. The past week i was pretty sad about the whole moving thing but i had to come to terms with it all. After all it is my last semester of college...until graduate school (hopefully). I just wish that i didn't have to take the longer route of college. I wish that i also didn't have to pay out of state tuition, then i could have taken a full class load every semester. Oh well at least i am almost done and i learned to
really like school. That's why i think graduate school would be great. enough about school, back to the road trip story. We headed out Friday afternoon and decided that it would be best to stay in Boise for the night, we arrived there around 11pm with the time change. The next morning we took our time and went to breakfast and then went back on the road. It wasn't very much further to Utah, about 5.5 hours. We got to Chris and Trisha's around 4 ish. Pretty good time. Tim was able to stay till Monday afternoon, so i made sure we went on a hike. We went to American fork canyon where we found a really good hike. I'm still sore from it ha ha. Now Tim is back in Seattle, so i'm a little down. I'm also really stressed because Carly and I need to find an apartment and i need to find a little part time job to keep me busy!
really like school. That's why i think graduate school would be great. enough about school, back to the road trip story. We headed out Friday afternoon and decided that it would be best to stay in Boise for the night, we arrived there around 11pm with the time change. The next morning we took our time and went to breakfast and then went back on the road. It wasn't very much further to Utah, about 5.5 hours. We got to Chris and Trisha's around 4 ish. Pretty good time. Tim was able to stay till Monday afternoon, so i made sure we went on a hike. We went to American fork canyon where we found a really good hike. I'm still sore from it ha ha. Now Tim is back in Seattle, so i'm a little down. I'm also really stressed because Carly and I need to find an apartment and i need to find a little part time job to keep me busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment