
It gets pretty ridiculous! ha ha but i love it! we still have some Dahlias and some randoms waiting to be planted. Its hard to plant them all in one day. We also just got some iris's and more tomato plants from Mike and Anna. Mike and Anna also have a garden so its always a topic of convo. never thought gardening would be a hobby. I have to upload pics of it asap.
This past weekend me, Mandy/pat,Steph/Orrin,Caitlin/Gio went to Vegas to surprise Joanie for her birthday and yes i was the ninth wheel (Tim had to work)ha ha! Her husband Pizza (Frank) put it all together. What a thoughtful husband! He took her to lunch on Friday and we were all at the table when we surprised her. She was shocked and i know it meant a lot to her. It ended up being a grrrreat weekend. Here are some pics:
So now its Monday and I'm back at work. But I'm going to Cali on Thursday to be in Lisa's wedding. I counted and i have been in 11 weddings...almost 27. Its fun though!
2 comments:
I'm not going to lie, but gardening? You are getting old! I think there is a Gardening Club at the local Senior Community Center if you are interested. Maybe I'm just jealous that I don't have a yard.....nope. Mike
oh ya i'm already a member...
Post a Comment