Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I <3 the melting pot!

Hands down the Melting Pot is in the top 5 of Tim and I's favorite restaurants. We have probably been about five times together and every time it is gooood! I think i especially like fondue because it has always been something my family loved doing! The melting pot is just an intense version! First you get to pick your cheeses (lots of options, we got the spinach one and fiesta) and it comes with many breads, veggies and granny smith apples. Then comes your salad, very good as well. Next the main course, we always get the fondue fusion, because It has lobster and i love lobster! It also comes with shrimp, fillet Mignon, pork, chicken, shrimp and ravioli! Many sauces come too! Last but not least the dessert.... ohhhh my favorite! Think of dipping brownies, sponge cake, cheese cake, strawberries, pineapple, bananas, and marshmallows in a chocolate of your choice! We ordered the yin yang (dark and white chocolate) sooo freaking yummy. okay now I'm hungry. The point of telling rambling about the Melting Pot was to say that you should definitely think of it when you have a special occasion in mind or justwant to go on a nice date. We went there this last time for Tim's Oregon friend Rudy's birthday. It was his first time and he was stuffed. definitely try not to eat anything before you go. You will definitely leave there being FULL, almost too full. I guess all i had to talk about today was the Melting Pot... I'm just waiting for mike to call me fat. ha ha

1 comment:

Karlee said...

I love the melting pot! We went there for our last anniversary. Yummy! I was thinking about getting a fondue pot and trying some combos out myself! I love their original chocolate fondue with crunchy peanut butter in it ... yum! Ok, now my mouth is watering!