Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Its been a while...

So i guess i have been really busy because i haven't even had time to update my blog for all of you ( maybe three?) that read it! ha ha well lets start with some updates. First lets talk about the fourth of July! we had a BBQ at Tim's house and i made 7layer bean dip and some spinach and artichoke dip and Tim was in charge of the meat/grilling. Everything else was brought by our friends. We were not only celebrating Independence day but also Scott's birthday..the big 26! It was a good time. After the BBQ we went to Gas Works park where Tim said the fireworks were the best in town. Well we parked a few blocks away from it because it was so crazy!! When we got there we couldn't get in because Dave brought his puppy and there were no pets allowed. Which is weird because in Seattle there are more animals than children...real statistic. Anyways we ended up getting a really cool spot on a hill to check them out right outside of the park. Even that hill was crowded. The fireworks were awesome and there was music with them!
After the fireworks we just went back to Tim's and ate more food and then went to bed. the next two days we went and tried out Lake Sammamish, its so close and a little warmer than Lake Washington. We got some good wake boarding rides and had a lot of fun. Tonight we are going to a Seattle Sounders game because i got the Suite tickets from work since they have there own Jones Suite at the Sea hawks Stadium. I've never been to a Sounders game and I'm pretty excited to check it out!

1 comment:

Karlee said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a good weekend! I want to come visit after I've saved some money up! I've always wanted to go to Seattle!