Wednesday, June 25, 2008
No sign of the birthday boy... ;)
So today is Tim's birthday....the big 26!! he is getting old! j/k He has been in Portland since Monday morning and will be coming back tomorrow afternoon. So that means we are going to celebrate his birthday this weekend. His friends all work weekdays so it will work out good. I'm a little bummed that i couldn't go up to Portland tonight but i have to work, dang it. Guys are not really that big on birthdays anyways i guess. I did get him some fun stuff though, I told him he has to open them tomorrow night, I'm also going to take him out to dinner just us two. I still have one more thing i want to get him too. I'll tell you all what they are after he opens them (there could be a slight chance he may read this). So since he is in Portland i get to play in my first soccer game of this season. I am a little worried. Last week i had a softball game and i was SO sore the next day...from softball...i know! My shoulders and thighs were killing. But as my personal trainer said "motion is lotion". meaning: You have to keep moving your muscles so they don't get more sore, resting is the worst thing to do. ( i know some of you were thinking dirty...shame! ha ha) So ya anyways i hope i do okay. I don't have the soccer endurance like i used too. Hopefully i can get it back for this season, i can't let my team down! Well i I'll let you know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look at you! All involved in sports already! I wish I were as brave as you! I miss Hawaii too :( I think about it all the time, when the only worry was hitchike or take the bus to the beach! Do you remember when we hitched a ride with those creepy guys and we thought they were going to kidnap us? We were so stupid!!!
Have fun this weekend!
Post a Comment