Monday, June 23, 2008
Getting tagged....
UPDATE: I did everything on the to do list! nice!
5 Things on today's to do list:
1. Meet Tim for lunch. I told him to pack a lunch so we could walk to a nearby park.
2. Clean out my car and hopefully get it detailed.
3. Find local batting cages so me and Tim (mostly Tim) can practice our swings. ha ha
4. Make a really healthy dinner
5. ride my bike
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Marketing team intern for Jones Soda (current job)
2. RED BULL!! so awesome!
3. Bank teller at Wells Fargo ( the worst job)
4. Cocktail waitress at the Tavernacle in Salt Lake City, UT ( only for the tips)
5. Newspaper route that my mom eventually took over for me from the sixth to eight grade.
5 places that I have lived:
1. Concord, CA
2. Long Beach, CA
3. Laie, HI
4. Salt Lake City/Provo/Draper, Utah
5. Seattle, WA (Current)
5 Things that you don't know about me are:
1. I get stressed out really easily but cool off pretty fast.
2. I have a metal plate in my chin. (pretty cool.. NOT, learned a huge lesson there)
3. As my brother mike once said " I'm okay at every sport" not good i guess. He was just jealous that i could out drive him in golf. what a punk.
4. I wish i was two inches taller
5. I am a lot more sensitive than i put off to be.
5 Things that I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my parents/ families houses and debt.
2. start a charity for animals.
3. Start a school for underprivileged children
4. Go Shopping!!!
5. Buy some serious real estate and investments.
5 Things I love:
1. Family/friends
2. Tim
3. playing sports
4. traveling
5. bubble baths
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww, that is so cute that you guys go on picnics! I always want to go too, but it's way too hot here! How is the new job going?
Ha! I didnt know you could outdrive mike. He wants me to work as a Golf Cart Girl.
Post a Comment