Friday, June 20, 2008

Viva not Las Vegas!

So i was supposed to go to Vegas this weekend for Lisa's bachlorette party. It would have been fun because both Latons (Jennie and Katie) were going and we all never get to hang out anymore. I'm not going because a. its expensive b. i have an event i have to be at for Jones. What sucks is that Tim has a bachelor party there this weekend too. So we both could have been their together...in a way. So now i am in Seattle and Tim is going to Vegas with his guys. Tim doesn't even really want to go, but since he and his friends never see each other they were giving him crap when he he said he may not go. He is leaving tonight and coming back Sunday afternoon. I wanted to go boating this weekend too...oh well. next weekend we will i guess. So the event I'm working on Saturday is going to be pretty funny. It is for the Rat City Roller Girls (Roller derby). I have never watch a derby game and I'm excited to see these beefy broads beat each other up! ha ha I'm getting off work early today to take Tim to the airport and i might stay the night at his brother's house in Bellevue. we'll see.

1 comment:

M & J Bowerbank said...

Too bad you don't own a pair of roller skates. You could have tried out.