Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Losing all contact

UPDATE: My phone just started working again. All of a sudden i look down at my phone and the screen is working. what the heck???Of course my my mom already called and T-mobile is sending me out a new one. I hate phones. So last Wednesday while i was on an errand for Jones i accidentally dropped my phone. That resulted in the screen going pitch black and it still is to this day. I have been so pre occupied that i haven't even been able to really deal with it until today. I went to T-mobile (they suck) and unfortunately my phone was not insured. Which was weird because i swear my mom signed us up for insurance. We think the lady that signed us up in the first place screwed it up because she forget to input special featured from the get go. regardless that means i am on the search for a decent phone. The T mobile sales man told me just to go on craigslist because since their is a Sim card it is much easier to find a phone that is a better deal then what they can offer me. Long story short i lost communication with almost everyone. Who memorizes phone number these days? Also i cannot receive any incoming calls. I can make outgoing calls... well sometimes. Other than that life is good. Just doing the Jones thing and trying to work out. I am playing on a coed softball team this sunday and starting a coed soccer team next week. That should help me get into shape. Guarentee i will be sore. I am worried i'm going to pull my groin, when i do short sprints it tends to irritate it (when i'm out of shape) ha ha. I also have to get my glove into the right shape its not as soft as i would like. Well wish me luck with finding a phone and also with my upcoming games!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda I miss you so much. Now wonder I haven't heard from you in so long. I was wondering why I didn't get a call back. The last txt I got from you was "I'm walking in portland all alone ha!" Well hope u get a good phone soon! Miss ya.