Hopefully its good. Originally i was going to see it with Carly, Stephanie and Sheena but since i moved thats not going to happen. I wanted us to all get dressed up and go out to dinner then to the movie! oh well. I have two interviews tomorrow and i bought a new outfit for them! I need to googlemap both places because even though ive been to seattle a million times, i still get turned around very easily. I'll let you know how it goes ;)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Back in Seattle
So today i left the Bay... it was about time because i was getting kinda bored. I loved hanging out with my friends and family but they all work during the day and that left me with nothing to do but watch t.v, shop and eat ha ha. Anyways my flight to Seattle was okay and Tim's brother Ricky picked me up. Tim doesn't get back into town till tomorrow night, he is still in Portland on a project. I'm trying to convince him to go see sex and the city tomorrow night but i already have a back up plan if he bails. I called his friend Mike's girlfriend Anna and we are going to see it and they can go see indiana jones. So then we all get what we want!
Hopefully its good. Originally i was going to see it with Carly, Stephanie and Sheena but since i moved thats not going to happen. I wanted us to all get dressed up and go out to dinner then to the movie! oh well. I have two interviews tomorrow and i bought a new outfit for them! I need to googlemap both places because even though ive been to seattle a million times, i still get turned around very easily. I'll let you know how it goes ;)
Hopefully its good. Originally i was going to see it with Carly, Stephanie and Sheena but since i moved thats not going to happen. I wanted us to all get dressed up and go out to dinner then to the movie! oh well. I have two interviews tomorrow and i bought a new outfit for them! I need to googlemap both places because even though ive been to seattle a million times, i still get turned around very easily. I'll let you know how it goes ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you see it yet? Mark and I want to see it so bad! We love Carrie Bradshaw!!
Ok so I love leaving comments on every blog u write!! ha ha I'm a dork. Anyway I saw Sex and the City too!!! It's so cute. I miss all you girl's I wish everyone lived closed so we could all hangout and be girly! I'm having such a hard time finding fun girlfriends to hangout with when you girls aren't around.
Post a Comment