Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Its just that time of year

After three years of traveling back and forth between Utah and Seattle, I'll finally be settled in Seattle for the whole summer!!!i made the move from Utah to Seattle May 2nd but then went pretty much straight to the Bay Area. The first weekend back home i had my friend Steph's wedding in Sonoma where i was honored to be one of her bridesmaids;) The following weekend was my Sister Leslie's wedding and i got to be in that one too. I had so much fun being apart of their special day! Its funny because normally after one of your friends or siblings gets married people think that its motivation to want a wedding of your own. NOT FOR ME!!ha ha It just made me realize how much work and hassle putting a wedding together really is. I'm not saying i don't want to get married but i am saying it won't be for quite a while!! My sister's wedding was such a great day because every single one of my family members was there and that never happens. Tim was there too and he had never met some of my brothers (since there is five). He also got bombarded by church members, family and friends with questions like "so what are your intentions?" his main response to that question was "mainly good". All in all he was a good sport and it seems like he has passed the test, he fits in pretty well with the fam. Tomorrow i leave for Seattle so i will miss home but am ready for some stability in Seattle. I have a few interviews this friday so we'll see how that goes....

4 comments:

Karlee said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now! I'm thinking about deleting my myspace too. I'm on here more though so I'm so glad we can keep in better touch! Love ya!

M & J Bowerbank said...

So are you going to be a dancer up in Seattle just like Salt Lake?

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear the update. I'm gonna right an update too. I had fun at steph's wedding. Have fun in seatle. I'm glad I got to spend time with you this month! Maybe some day I will get to visit u and Tim.

Anonymous said...

Oh and how do u add pics???