Lots of events/ traveling is ahead and
I am REALLY looking forward to it all!
First:
Baby moon in Hawaii!
We're going with our Friends
Holly & Cole and Holly is also
pregnant! So fun!
Quote from my sweet brother Mike
"you're going to look like a beached whale"
Its going to be a blast even if I look like Shamu :)
Next:
Family/ Friend Trip in Utah!
Its been a couple years since I've been back
and I'm really missing my utah peeps!
March:
Baby shower in Cali thrown by:
My sister, Mandy, Jennie, Katie and Steph
I am so touched that they are all planning
this for me. so sweet :)
Baby shower in Seattle
thrown by my friend Holly and Lindsay!
They are so generous and
awesome friends!
we are very lucky
to have them as friends here!
So much to look forward to....
1 comment:
Yay!!! Can't wait for hawaii!!!
Post a Comment