Sunday, January 27, 2013

Just Catching Up!

My excuse for not blogging??? 
Our internet sucked! 
Now its all fixed so I don't really have an excuse anymore..
Now time to update will all things pregnancy.
Well we're having a GIRL!!!
In my mind, I always thought I would have a boy first. 
I must say deep down I wanted a girl :) 
Deep down I think Tim wanted a boy haha
but this girl will have him wrapped around her little finger. 
Even though we know its a girl... 
I still haven't bought anything. 
I find that strange- 
maybe i'm still just overwhelmed. 
I have been trying to find Nursery ideas. 
Here's my current inspiration:
I'm not going to lie.... 
this pregnancy has not been that much fun. 
At about 19-20 weeks, 
I started to be able to eat full real meals. 
Also working and being pregnant is really exhausting. 
I really don't know how teachers, etc do it. 
I come home just drained and 
all i feel like doing is sitting on the couch. 
Other things that are not fun right now: 
Restless Leg in my right leg
Wide awake from 2-5 AM 
EVERY NIGHT!! 
Things I enjoy right now: 
ICE, ICE and More ICE. 
I even bought an ice shaver to satisfy my craving. 
I think this means I have low iron 
but i'm getting it tested next week. 

That's all for now.... more blogging to come :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Bananas and calf stretches on cold bathroom floors. Winter comes in handy for that one. You're in the home stretch. I don't know I worked through my first pregnancy. I think I was even MORE tired the second time around.

Tiffany said...

I love that pinterest nursery! I think I pinned that same exact pin :)
Pregnancy is exhausting...I remember feeling the same way when I was on my feet every day, teaching kindergarten while pregnant with Madden. But its all worth it in the end, of course ;)