Our Life in a Nutshell....
What we're doing M-F
Working....
I'm working downtown at Starbucks ...
and I'm NOT a barista :) haha
Tim is working on his cranes :)
Afterwork.....
Everyday Tim has something he is working on,
he does not stop!!
I do not know how he does it.
putting in fill dirt, so we can hydroseed
I can usually find him on a tractor....
and I benefit from his hard work....
my white picket fence.
I'm usually inside getting dinner ready
then I call him in to eat.
(I really need one of those dinner bells)
We usually end our night with a walk.
May sound boring to some
but we love it.





2 comments:
LOVE the pictures!!! so cute! I can't wait to see the fence in person though! is it sad I want to be a barista when I get back? haha :)
Sounds perfect to me! Its the simple things in life, right?? ;)
Post a Comment