I watched the first and second season of Vampire Diaries recently
because they're are not enough shows about Vampires....
If I had to rank these "vampire" shows... this is how it would go:
Twilight: The Worst... Bad make-up/cheesy/ bad acting, etc - It really is terrible.
( I will however see Breaking Dawn Part 2- I really did like the books)

Vampire Diaries would be right in the middle- Kind of cheesy moments but entertaining. Better acting, etc.
I really think Stefan in VD should have played Edward in Twilight.... Just sayin.
The ultimate Vampire show.... TRUE BLOOD. The best all around- even though I can't watch it too late at night or I get nightmares. ha ha
It is the most exciting, horrifying and just plain awesome out of all of the 3.

2 comments:
Agreed! I LOVE True Blood and have actually got Brad hooked. I read the whole series while I was on bed rest. Im in love with Eric. But, Pam and Jason humor cracks me up. Is it just me or is Sookie's corks a little annoying??!!
i don't judge you at all. ha! we LOVE trueblood!
Post a Comment