Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tim left this morning for Boston.... a work thing. Even though I will be lonely without him... I keep reminding myself that he is blessed to have his job and we are buying a house... so I have to suck it up! I can miss him though :) What I am I going to do while he is away? *pack *finalize the house details, so I can get the keys!!! *move everything ( besides furniture)... once we get those keys *go running.... a lot *lose 5lbs- really that's my goal hahah *craft project..TBD that's all I got going.... any other ideas?

2 comments:

Group 6 said...

I feel your pain. Being far away from husbands sucks. Tell me more about your new house and post pictures!!!

Tiffany said...

rent a chick flick and make a delicious sweet treat to enjoy while watching it. Thats what I always do when Randys out of town ;)