Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Guard Dogs

Tim has been extremely busy with a project in Seattle,
and even though I am grateful it is here and not somewhere far....
It leaves me alone most of the night.
But thankfully I have these dogs!
Especially Pepper.... she is very protective
and that gets Nutmeg more protective as well.
Any noise at the front door ( whether it's a delivery guy or not),
they are on it and checking out the situation!
of course they bark at random noises
and that freaks me out....
but I'm just glad they are here while I'm alone :)
My Girls!

1 comment:

M & J Bowerbank said...

Good thing too! Nothing like being alone at night, something I do not look forward to in January when Mike leaves for 2 weeks. At least I have Logan, who knows how to bark like a dog now. LOL.