Thursday, December 15, 2011

Limbo....

Definitions of Limbo: in abeyance, suspended, on hold, on the back burner, up in the air, on ice....
  • I quit my job in mid November to start my dog walking/pet sitting business in Seattle
  • 1 week after I quit, we put an offer on a house 40 minutes east of Seattle....
  • 2 weeks later ( after going back and forth) our offer was accepted
  • 2 weeks after the acceptance, we still DO NOT have the "final" approval ( ugh short sales)

So... I can't really pursue my biz in Seattle if we are moving and I cannot promote my biz by our new house until is Final, Final.... See my awkward situation? I AM SO ANTSY!

Maybe I need to get more hobbies? I would be more thrilled about the whole "time-off" thing if it wasn't freezing winter! Is it just me or is it harder to do things during the winter?

I need to give a big shout out to Tim, he has been behind me 100 % and really is the one that wanted me to pursue the dog walking/pet sitting business. It will be a good side business when we have kids too :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I had no idea that you are starting your own business. Congratulations! If we had pets, we'd be your next client!!