My mom and I just booked our flights to go visit this cute little family in DC before they move to Germany.......
It definitely will be bittersweet.
It definitely will be bittersweet.It has been over a 1.5, maybe 2 years since I have even seen them
and now they are moving even farther away
kinda makes me sad.
BUT....
we will make the most out of this Hi and Bye visit!
One awesome thing about visiting them during this time
is the Cherry Blossoms!
They just predicted that they should be in full affect the week we are there!!!
What are the chances!
Can't wait to bring my camera and take some family pics by them!
I better become his favorite aunt by the end of the trip!
Maybe I can bribe him with toys and candy?
He is so cute!
Regardless I am really happy for them!
I'm really proud of my brother for his career ( oxford grad, now germany job)
and I'm am always amazed with how strong Janie is as a women and mother!
She does it all on her own and that cannot be easy!
You guys are awesome
See you soon!

1 comment:
Love you Amanda! And we are excited to see you too!
Post a Comment