Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I want, I want , I WANT!

This has been a goal/dream of mine to make a craft room all to myself! Here are the ideas I would love to make happen..... We will have to work with a small space but I think we can work some good shelving into the room. we would like to still have it be available as a spare bedroom for when guest stay over, so the futon ( haha ) will have to stay in there as a couch. I just ordered a cute cover for the futon at least! So then we could can hang out in there and do crafts!
Also I am in the process of getting all the pieces together for a "photo Collage wall". Its not going to be in the bedroom but I loved this websites idea..... I'm totally going to steal it...
Lots to do! Very exciting... well for me :) Am I old?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea! Its funny because I want to do the same exact thing when we buy a home. I can't do what I want with the office room in the apartment because I can't paint and put a whole bunch of stuff on the walls. I have to wait, but pics 3 and 4 are exactly what I want to do! Pic 3 is the style/ furniture and pic 4 I love that shelf! No your not old and Im glad you and I have this in common! There will be competition when we buy a home. Be ready!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Im glad you posted these pics because I need more ideas to how to decorate my shelfes with stuff/ be organized. ha ha