that I'm making my first falafel!!
I had one a couple month's back at a near by restaurant
and fell in looooove!
I'm not making it from scratch but
one day I will try.
I bought the mix and creamy cucumber sauce from wholefoods
so it has to be yummy! right?
Wish tim was here to try it....
I miss cooking for him :( I'm sure he does too!
Wish me luck!
( I'm making this without the Pita, cutting down on my carbs)
2 comments:
I loooove falafel! My Aunt has a falafel stand that she takes to different fairs etc. in Maine, all made from scratch. So incredible. My mom also makes it at home a lot. It's the best with a spicy roasted red pepper hummus. Don't be afraid to make your own, it's easier than you would think! I can send you my mom's recipe if you want, just let me know.
ya send it!! I would love it! abowerbank@jonessoda.com
Post a Comment