Thursday, November 19, 2009

Trying To Fight...

For about a month now every other week I feel like I'm on the verge of a cold,flu, etc. The minute I start feeling these symptoms I overdose on as much vitamin C as I can. I always end up fighting it off before it has a chance to effect me. And once again it has returned... I am currently at home,because my bosses made me leave :( ha I feel like I have been hit by a truck but I don't have any "real" symptoms. Just achy and tired. I hope this doesn't progress. For the mean time I have been pumping myself with: Do you think that is enough?? ha ha

2 comments:

M & J Bowerbank said...

HOpe that you are able to fight it off. Miss you!

Mike said...

I think you should be allergy tested...maybe it is a recurring sinus/allergy thing...I'm a professional doctor at WebMD